Welcome To North Park Vets
Autumn has arrived and the trees are changing. Over the last few months North Park Vets has welcoming back Jonathan Hobbs to joins and help with our Farm Animal veterinary team and Nigel Davey who has joined our great nursing team. We are also looking forward to welcoming back Amy Houldcroft to work with the Farm Animal veterinary team to make sure we can get all our tuberculosis testing covered for our clients, as well as working on the varied clinical cases we have.
North Park Veterinary Group has been growing and developing for over 30 years, we have companion animal, farm and equine veterinary care facility that provides comprehensive medical, surgical, and dental care. We provide a broad spectrum of diagnostic procedures through in-house testing and the use of external laboratories. The facility includes:
- Operating facilities for companion animals at North Tawton, Okehampton and Hatherleigh.
- Operating facilities for equines at North Tawton.
- In-house x-ray capabilities.
- Mobile xray facilities for horses.
- Ultrasound scanning facilities for companion animal, equine and farm animals.
- Regular animal health events.
- Dental xrays at Okehampton.
At North Park we strive to give excellent care for your animals and yourselves. We are a mixed practice which gives the strength of multidiscipline knowledge available and individual specialisation within the team.
We are interested to hear about your animal related experiences and would love to see you in our surgery. We are a friendly practice and take a real interest in the long-term health of your animals.